Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea. I also have no idea what "Side Skirts w/ Door Caps" means.

I hope they post my other pictures too because that would just be cool.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
The side skirt is the rocker panel. The door caps are pieces that attach to the lower part of the doors to make the whole thing look smooth.

BTW, IIRC, G3 door caps and side skirts will fit a G4.

·
Registered
870 Posts
AAS is just showing how the Gen3 door caps and sides will also fit on the Gen4

B.T.W.- your car looks sweet! congrats on having it posted on they're website!

I personally wish I had a Gen4 just for the fact that I could have a nice looking kit, I just don't like the Gen3 kit they made at all, thats just my opinon!

G

·
Congrats... but it seems odd that they would take the pic, not ask you first, then plaster their name all over it... :blink: Sorry if I seem a little negative about it, but that would make me happy and mad at the same time...

Anyways, your car looks great! B)

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I'm thinkin she submitted the pics to AAS so they can show what it looks like as a finished product....just my guess?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The gen 3 looks nice

If I ever buy a kit from them, I'll have them install it also. Since I don't know crap about doing body kits :(

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent them pictures of my car and said they could post them if they wanted because of the pictures they had on their site were not showing the kit accurately (i.e. the kit looks like crap white on a tan car).

They replied and said if they used them, they would give me a gift certificate or something. Although I haven't received an e-mail saything they used them yet...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Did anybody notice in the gen3, they made spots for the trun signals.
I remember this being one of the issues, but they still didn't fix the grill opening.

G

·
Originally posted by black_ses@Sep 29 2004, 06:48 AM
I sent them pictures of my car and said they could post them if they wanted because of the pictures they had on their site were not showing the kit accurately (i.e. the kit looks like crap white on a tan car).

They replied and said if they used them, they would give me a gift certificate or something. Although I haven't received an e-mail saything they used them yet...
OK, cool. Glad to hear it. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts