Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets try to get a meet going before the holidays Dec 4th is a Saturday lets try to get a hooter meet going beofre we all get busy with holiday stuff what do u think?

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
I'm there...I'll be down in L.A. the 4th through the 7th. Lemme know if you need any help David. Already have plane tickets in hand, otherwise I would have drove my bull down. :( But I will rent another taurus while down there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dec 4th sounds like a plan. I'll try to mark my calander provided nothing is already taking that spot. Hope to see you guys there.

Levi

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i'll have my sable this time glad to guess the date when you will be here jeff. well even if members of this chapter who no longer have a bull are welcome hopefully doc will be there as well lets shoot for 5 p.m.. well maybe we needed a good kick in the Pants from doc to get things going again!! :banana:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes it is the hooters right by the onatrio mills as it gets closer i'll post some directions and what not well i am glad to see we will have some people at this event...

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Well, I missed this the first time thanks to traffic :angry: , but this time I'm going to leave WAAAAYYYYY early. I'm supposed to be down there for Thanksgiving, but damn it I'll drive back the next weekend too just to see you guys! I don't think my mom will mind any, she may even want to come again like last year. So count me in guys. I will be there.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it is nice to see we may have a good turn out for this event....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts