Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! :D Thought id post up a sneak peek of the new wheels i'm picking up next weekend.. 17' Ronal R41's with 235/45/17's. I cant wait to get them on the car. Then get her all clean and take some pictures. The huby is supposed to be putting on sho rear disc setup so it stops and looks better too..

Crystal

·
Registered
392 Posts
love the car and new wheels... they're 5 by 108 or are you running adapters???

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
5x108 Volvo wheels with a 42mm + offset

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
IPD bought out all or Ronals Volvo wheel supply last year and a lot of sets wound up being sold on the cheap. Awesome looking wheels.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Yeah and the guys selling them for a sick price too.. With tires and the wheels are mint it'll rock me less then most are charging for cobra r reps or real without tires.. Which these look very close to and is what we wanted.. it was Cobra r's, volvo r's or the ronal R41's. Well we ended it scoring these for a great deal..

Ryan

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
QUOTE (94clit @ Nov 2 2009, 11:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=764246
You guys never found a set of pegasus' huh?[/b]

We wanted 18" peg r's but everyone wants so much for them Even 17 peg r's they want more then i'm paying for these..

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Very nice. A lot of Volvo wheels work w/ the Taurus and I always preferred the 5-spoke design on cars.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
These bare a striking resemblance to SVT T-bird wheels. I want to say they even look a bit more aggressive. :D Those will look freaking SWEET. Throw a set of 5mm spacers on to get close to, and surpass, the SVT's offset (+39mm)

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Nov 3 2009, 02:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=764389
These bare a striking resemblance to SVT T-bird wheels. I want to say they even look a bit more aggressive. :D Those will look freaking SWEET. Throw a set of 5mm spacers on to get close to, and surpass, the SVT's offset (+39mm)[/b]

Mark ,

If you bought me a set of these at that really good price the thread starter was talking about, You could probably sleep better at night

Mike
:D

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
going ot get them today.. should have some pictures later today i hope..

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Heres some night shots of them!!! SOOOO hot.. Offset is dead on.. They are flush with the wheel wells almost.. I cant be any happier for what i stole them for..

$500 with tires!!!!!! and they are mint

tomorrow is a full detail and more pictures.. some of the real owner too.. lol

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
How wide are those? I wish my Cobras sat more flush like that. :whine:

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Mark they are 17x8 with a +42mm offset. and im running 235/45/17 with 17's that came with the wheels. They are actually snow tires. but hey it works for us with the winter snow coming! lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
a23dranger
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing