Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out to my car the other day and seen that I have accumulated some condensation inside my headlight housing. So instead of shelling out a bunch of money on new ones I decided to dig inside and well make them a bit darker.

Changes are kind of subtle but it adds to the understated look I'm going for. I also finished debadging it!

A couple befores:

And a couple afters:

Did a little spring cleaning but once it really starts to get nice I'm going to clay and wax it. Also get the nice scratches on my hood fixed too.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
it's screaming for some gunmetal rims... :D

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Similar to the Centennial head light modification. Nice work Matt, I like it B) Works well on the Regal.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Loving it matt. NIce lil mod.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Lookin good Matt! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

I didn't have tire shine at the time but right after the pics I went and picked some up. Looks much better now.

Gunmetal rims will come with time. I'm thinking 2003 Monte Carlo SS wheels spray bombed. We'll see.

As for the condensation on the windshield it was an October morning so the cold/warm temps made the windshield fog up a bit.

I think my next mods will be the go-fast type. I need to be in the mid 13s by end of summer!

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
You mean the Century was a Regal minus 110% of the win :lol2:

Looks good, Matt! :coolgleam:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Awwh, I was hoping to see a U-bend delete mod, but this works, too! :D

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
U-Bend will be fixed with the downpipe. Just a matter of deciding what I want to go with.

2.5" or 3".

Catted or not.

Downpipe alone will allow me to drop a size in pulleys but I'm not sure what size pulley I want to go with yet either!

With a SHO I complained about not enough options for aftermarket and now I don't know what the hell to do! So many choices!

:D

Btw thanks for all the kind words! :)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Looks nice!! I would do the regal. My buddies gs supacharger whines ###### loud! He has the small pulley, intercooler, injectors, northstar tb, custom pcm, air intake, headers, the 3" catless downpipe and a custom 3" exhaust with a resonator and bullet muffler, its pretty loud. He's pulling his motor/trans in a few weeks to do the tranny, diff. gears shift kit etc. He has a later model n/a 3.8 block he's building, gonna have the heads done up and blower ported to match intake etc etc. Cant wait!!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Looking very nice! We need a meet in Detroit for sure!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts