Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I know I say this all the time, but I miss the oily Armor All :( Car looks great though...

This past Thursday I cleaner wax, polished, and final waxed my bull... I also cleaned out the interior and all the windows... The problem is that it's been raining here constantly since then and I haven't had a chance to take it out of the garage for pictures... It's tearing me up inside!!!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Dark Charcoal, my favorite interior color. Wish my car was that instead of grandma gray. Have you considered doing the tweeter upgrade with a MACH RCU?

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Apr 4 2009, 09:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=715282
Dark Charcoal, my favorite interior color. Wish my car was that instead of grandma gray. Have you considered doing the tweeter upgrade with a MACH RCU?[/b]
They had an 06 Silver SE right next to mine on the lot. It had "grandma gray" in it. It also had 10k more miles and 1k higher price tag. I took the SES (Last year SES and new fascias) and think I got a deal. I might look into the mach but first I have to replace what's already there. I'm not an audiophile anymore but I still like good sound. I think my left front is slightly blown. I'm leery of taking the panel off. I'll probably break a tab or something. It's okay for now.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts