Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing like it!.....Ski'ed in the Rockies for the first time this weekend....I can see why it can be a Mecca for ski'ers who live on the east coast, like me. I have not ski'ed in almost four years and have only ever ski'ed in the Pocono's in Pennsylvania.
First let me tell ya, thier(Colorado) blue's(intermediate) are our black diamonds.
Also, I have never ski'ed better in my life, guess real snow really is better. And the views from 10,800ft are amazing, at the top of the slopes with the continental devide behind you and parts of Denver and Boulder in the far distance between beautiful snow capped mountains..............no words can describe it.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
first time i ever skied, i didn't know what a black diamond hill was...but i went down it.... and it was called devils curve.... needless to say i've never skied again. it was plain horrible what happened to me during that weeked of sking. could never do the side to side thing to keep from going too fast.... well that made me end up face first hitting buildings by the ski lifts a couple times.. in front of tons of people. falling over bumps and people sking right over me.. i could go on and on.
i never had so many bruises in my life. it looked like someone was trying to beat me to death.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts