Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, today I dropped off the 99 @ the new owners house, and I received the $2,500.

Was looking online...found a few, but none really were what I wanted, or in the price we were looking for.

Until I stumbled upon a 2004 SEL out in Franklin Mass. I printed it off and showed it to my parents. We called, they still had it, but I had a concert that I was in, but my parents went and looked at it. I told them what to look for, and my dad was with me last time we looked, so he knows what to look for.

They call me on the way home from the concert...they put a deposit down on it..and we pick it up Tuesday!

Best part..I can keep my forum name ;)

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swweeet! :thumb: 'Tec, spoiler, moonroof, and floor shift. Very nice :)

What's the mileage looking like on that?
[/b]
*edit* what Joe Said..

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
You did well Mike. Nice find! That car has the right options and the right interior/exterior color as well. Black leather looks good B) Be sure to post better than dealer pics once you have a chance ;)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
*sigh* I know it's probably guaranteed that you're getting the car, but you really should wait till AFTER you have the car to get folks all riled up about it. You know, in case a rogue comet comes and explodes the car lot between now and tuesday. It could happen!! :noes:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*sigh* I know it's probably guaranteed that you're getting the car, but you really should wait till AFTER you have the car to get folks all riled up about it. You know, in case a rogue comet comes and explodes the car lot between now and tuesday. It could happen!! :noes:
[/b]
We don't get comets here in Massachusetts! :p

That would suck though.

I will report back on Tuesday :)

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
lookin sweet

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
If only I lived in Mass. :p

:ford:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice!

If I end up making it up for the spring BBQ, I'll have my Silver 03' SES Sport with me (hopefully lowered, by then.)

JR
[/b]

I have eibachs waiting to go on it :D

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
I can't see the pics :( Could be the lab computer I'm on....I'll check again when I get back to my own computer.

Sounds like a nice car! Glad you found one :grin2:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nice looking car! The only thing I don't like are the wheels, but those are easy enough to change.

Let us know when you get it and def. post more pics Mike!

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
I can see it now! Looks very nice...I'm not a huge fan of the woodgrain pieces, but very nice nonetheless :thumb:

1 - 20 of 316 Posts