Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> My sig pic at 240x180, 21.71kb, is gonna be a problem isn't it :( [/b]
Since your not using all of the available width, we'll let the height slide! :thumb:
[/b][/quote]

Does this count for me too? :noes: :ph34r:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I'm afraid to ask. :( I cut the Holiday Inn logo and closed a few gaps, but I realize mine is probably pushing it. If it must be changed, I will, I am just not sure how to shrink Mr. Pig and keep him animated. I wish I could post it all over on the left hand side, but then he'd point to thin air instead of at my cars. :/

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,817 Posts
Does this count for me too? :noes: :ph34r: [/b]
A little smaller would be better...

I'm afraid to ask. :( I cut the Holiday Inn logo and closed a few gaps, but I realize mine is probably pushing it. If it must be changed, I will, I am just not sure how to shrink Mr. Pig and keep him animated. I wish I could post it all over on the left hand side, but then he'd point to thin air instead of at my cars. :/ [/b]
Sorry JT...yours is to big the way it is formatted, try rearranging it and see what it looks like.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Well, if I move Mr. Pig over, he points at nothing, so then there is no point in having him. Honestly, what good is a pig if he can't point to my cars? LOL. I'm open to suggestions.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Well, if I space out so as to move the text to the right of Mr. Pig, then it aligns itself back up again when I "update my signature".

Unless I put something like...

_______________________________this.

And that looks way crappy. Just spacing way out dosent work. Mr. Pig needs a line as big as he is, so its hard to put things next to him.

I'm sure people are more tallented than I am at this sorta thing, so if you (anyone on the board) are super-duper bored and want a highly stressfull, no-paying job, you (YES YOU!) can design my signature! Just PM me the candidates and I'll select from 'em. I'd love to keep Mr. Pig if I could, and all my cars, but I cant seem to be able to ballance them any better than I have now.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
thats the Piggly Wiggly mascot right?
[/b]
What the hell is Piggly Wiggly?
[/b][/quote]

Mid-West and East Coast chain. We don't have 'em in the west. We have Safeway. FTMFW!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
thats the Piggly Wiggly mascot right?
[/b]
What the hell is Piggly Wiggly?
[/b][/quote]

Mid-West and East Coast chain. We don't have 'em in the west. We have Safeway. FTMFW!
[/b][/quote]

I grew up on the East Coas and have never heard of Piggly Wiggly. Frankly, I though it was a restuarant or deli of some sort. I've never heard of Safeway too.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Oh, didn't know there weren't any in SoCal.

Wikipedia to the rescue!
in Southern California, Safeway sold most of its stores to Vons in exchange for a 30% interest in the company. Safeway pulled out of established markets like Los Angeles and San Diego, and diminishing operations in Fresno, Modesto, Stockton, and Sacramento. Save-Mart purchased the few remaining Fresno stores in 1996.[/b]
And to bring things to a complete circle:
The company also acquired the west coast Piggly Wiggly stores in 1928 as part of the break up of that company by Wall Street.[/b]

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.