• Just Rub Strip

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Both Mirrors and rub strip

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Ive thought about that a couple times. I really dont think it would look good just because of the style.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Besides The Ford's Prayer that Shady_J and I had discussed last year, the Book of Henry (verse 4:22) reads 'for whatsoever bears body color at thy car's conception, shall remain body color unless altered by divine intervention'.

The good book says not to do it.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
i will post tomorrow. i didnt take any and its dark out. I used it on the ground effect, rims, antenna, part of the back bumper,grill, mirror caps, and the port windows. ( wanted to see what tint would look like ) it worked wonders on the faded black trim. to bad its only temp. so its motivated me to repaint the trim high gloss black.

·
Registered
18 Posts
is there a theme you are trying to go for? my car is based off blue and black...if u cant tall...i am also trying to go for a more low profile look also...i do kno that some websites you can find low profile mirrors for the taurus and you can also get break aways....look around see what you can find...if anyone liks the blue rocker panel runner I have I can post the guy I got it from's ebay page...you can get them in a lot of different colors and styles! it only cost me $25 for both sides and its a vinyl decal so it can come off if i really want it too...he also has chrome colors....let me know!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,080 Posts
The only time the black strips look good on the Gen 3/4 is on the 1996 Taurus G, white model.

Like this!

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
leave it alone looks great the way it is... all you need is sho chromies or gen4 wheels;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts