Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
I get warnings about not being an authorized site and stuff and prompts for a password... try posting the pic again

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And last but not least, number eight.

Can you say dirrrrrty?

Attachments

G

·
AH THE BUGS THE BUGS!!!!!!!!

Not to bad of damage. 3M makes a really GREAT adhesive for bumpers. It's a bumper repair kit. Works Great!

Sal

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Seeing pics of your car makes me want to get a GEN 4 and say f all the custom work I have done to my car. I am thinking about getting either a GEN 3 or 4 with a tec so I that I have some power to match the looks.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by carraudio@Oct 24 2004, 08:20 PM
Seeing pics of your car makes me want to get a GEN 4 and say f all the custom work I have done to my car. I am thinking about getting either a GEN 3 or 4 with a tec so I that I have some power to match the looks.
I wish I had one. I have a vulcan, but I still have plenty of power to chirp my tires at every stoplight and beat all those civics.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
That car needs some aftermarket wheels BAD... Otherwise it looks unique.. I kinda like it.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
I personally think a spoiler would look good. Make it a bit more agressive. I kinda like the stock gen4 spoilers.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by 96_sab_gs@Oct 25 2004, 07:20 AM
I personally think a spoiler would look good. Make it a bit more agressive. I kinda like the stock gen4 spoilers.
:withstupid:

Looks good, but please do wash it :) Those bugs will etch the paint, and be very noticable on black, I just did a black Jeep a month ago that it had happened too, needless to say the owner was shocked.

We will never get tired of pics of it :grin2:

·
Registered
230 Posts
IMO the taurus decal would look pretty good as a windshield banner.
as for a few little suggestions, shave all the badges and spears, niteshade the lights get some nice rims, drop it and get the stock gen 4 spoiler.

just a few things for you to think about, it's already my favorite gen 4 anyways

1 - 19 of 19 Posts