Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually you guys should really search google more, if you guys know computers at all you know that google is god. This is a Eaton M90 Supercharger and yes it will work with a 3.0L Vulcun. You should really take that back now. Though that kid was kinda dumb, who wants 15 seconds of crap boost? Mine as well go with NOS.

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
huh, im a little confused about your post....please explain...

also, the information you just presented to us is completly not helpful as it shows no technical iformation about how to do it and if it will fit...

not to mention everyone here knows that an m90 will fit a vulcan, there have been several posts about it in the past....google is not god....the tcca search engine is.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well first off, I am just showing everyone that there is a supercharger for a Taurus because it seems to me that you guys like to say there isnt or that it won't work. Also here is a picture from Car Domain that shows someone who did do it and that it does fit.

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
That's a 3.8L car. A Thunderbird S/C will bolt on to that also. Everyone knows that too. The problem is, everyone is dreaming too big and they abandon the idea because of lack of money, time, or skills/interest.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by MrBebop26@Sep 27 2004, 09:46 PM
Actually you guys should really search google more, if you guys know computers at all you know that google is god. This is a Eaton M90 Supercharger and yes it will work with a 3.0L Vulcun. You should really take that back now. Though that kid was kinda dumb, who wants 15 seconds of crap boost? Mine as well go with NOS.

-Ryan
It's VULCAN. Not VULCUN. :angry:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats true, but its fun to think about. And sorry didn't look at it, no offense ment.

-Ryan

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by Qwertz9586@Sep 27 2004, 09:59 PM
That's a 3.8L car. A Thunderbird S/C will bolt on to that also. Everyone knows that too. The problem is, everyone is dreaming too big and they abandon the idea because of lack of money, time, or skills/interest.
Yea, what he said lol. Also, people know it fits on a 3.0L Vulcan because its been done to probes, but the one problem I know of is that hood clearance is a big issue on the taurus, so it causes problems.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by MrBebop26@Sep 27 2004, 10:57 PM
Well first off, I am just showing everyone that there is a supercharger for a Taurus because it seems to me that you guys like to say there isnt or that it won't work. Also here is a picture from Car Domain that shows someone who did do it and that it does fit.

-Ryan
there is no "bolt on supercharger" for the taurus. there can alsways be stuff made to fit for any car, no one EVER said it cant be done.

OWN3D! :lol2:

Brad

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It really is just pretty much bolt on, depends what your deffenition is. Yes it requires a little mod but then again just about everything you do to a car does. Unless ofcourse you buy a ricer exhaust....Stupid imports.

-Ryan

P.S. not "OWN3D" cute phrase though....

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Originally posted by MrBebop26@Sep 27 2004, 10:12 PM
It really is just pretty much bolt on, depends what your deffenition is. Yes it requires a little mod but then again just about everything you do to a car does. Unless ofcourse you buy a ricer exhaust....Stupid imports.

-Ryan

quit complaining and do it?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its either that or a SHO motor. What do you think? I like the idea of a supercharger more.

-Ryan

P.S. Sorry to Brad for getting all uptight.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by MrBebop26@Sep 27 2004, 11:12 PM

-Ryan

meant as a joke to lighten the mood!

Brad

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
how about you shut up and supercharge it so you can own us all? :p B) :lol2:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
This thread upsets me. You would be the 3949084980530984th person to say how "easy" it is to "bolt" a supercharger up to a vulcan Taurus. There are no bolt on kits made (though some claim to be) for the Taurus. Oh great, a link that shows the eaton m90 supercharger. Lets slap it on! <_<

I am with everybody else on this one. If its so easy, just fkn do it dammit.

[/VENT]

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Listen kid, you gotta understand that its not that its hard to do, its that it costs money, something that our mothers dont still give us. Also to tmonster, that would be funny.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
This has to be the most worthless post in a long time. It started out with something 90% of us already know. Now we're calling people "kid" and trying to decide whether or not to put a SHO motor into a SLO--which is a notion that comes in right behing blower installs as far as not being worth-while. :blink:

G

·
OK, this is yet another useless thread. Yes, the Eaton M90 fits vulcans and can be put on them. But,

1. It costs a lot of money
2. There is no "bolt on" kit for it, there is custom plumbing involved (more $$$)
3. The car should be dyno tuned after installation which costs more money and requires a professional to do.
4. NOS is a brand of nitrous kit, not a type of product.

These are things we all know (or at least we do now), so please stop posting about all this that has been covered before and can be found using search. If you have a specific question about a project you are doing with any of this, feel free to ask it, but the basics have been covered and can be read about. No need to beat a dead horse.

:locked:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.