·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item(s) purchased : VAK

Date purchased : December 2003

Experience : Positive

Shipping : Recieved January 2004

Comments: It took while for Paul to get the parts for the VAK from his supplier because I ordered it just before Christmas. He kept me up to date the whole time and helped me install it via email and PM. It's a great product that does exactly what it's supposed to; it frees up horsepower.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: VAK

Date Purchased: June 2004

Experience: Positive

Shipping: Acceptable

Comments: Paul was busy with family business when i placed my order IIRC so it took a bit longer then normal for him to get it to me but he did a great job keeping me informed about his progress and when it was shipped and such so it didn't bother me. He was a pleasure to deal with and was/is prompt at replying to email/PM. Thanks Paul!

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: SHO Cluster

Date Purchased: April 2005

Shipping: Acceptable

Comments: Paul was busy, But shipped in a very reasonable amount of time. Exactly as described!

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Gen1/2 rear Control Arm H-Brace

Date Purchased: September, 2005

Shipping: Fast

Comments: speedy shipping, packaged well.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Item(s) purchased Custom Duratec Tuning

Date June 2007

Experience Positive

Shipping extremely fast

Comments, Great seller, great services, great shipping, and just an all around great guy to deal with......look forward to further purchases from him
Andrew

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Item Purchased: Xcal 2 and tuning

Date Purchased: Spring 2007

Shipping: N/a
Comments: We arranged a time i could go down and get the tune made and we did. Paul is a great guy to work with, and really knows his crap. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Item(s) purchased: Heavy Duty Light Harness (9007)

Date: October 2009

Shipping: Extremely fast

Comments, Great seller, fast shipping, excellent communications and just an all around great guy to deal with......look forward to additional purchases from him. Always an assest to this forum!

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Item Purchased: V8 SHO Front Strut Tower Brace

Date Purchased: June 2010

Shipping: N/A, local pickup at seller's home.

Comments: We arranged a time for me to drive down and pick it up; the part didn't quite fit at first, so Paul instructed me on what kind of mounting hardware to buy to make it fit. Works like a charm now. He even helped me out with pulling some other parts from his TR '97 SHO that I was picking up for a friend.

Thanks, Paul! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts