Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like SHOMAN may have lost his Gen III SHO, he still has a Gen I but it's sad to hear, I'm sure you will read his story later.

He is ok though and that's all that matters.

RIP GEN III SHO

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His story, talking to him it seems like he'll be getting another V8 SHO and having the other one sold to someone that will salvage the parts... but that is still up in the air.

"Guys it ain't been a good day. I was about 200 yards from work on the way home, notice car coming towards me is drifting over center line, Oh **** he gonna hit me head on. I swerve to the ditch, slide through the grass jump a culvert, punch the RF tire hit a Caprice which runs into a old Chrysler. Those to cars were abandoned because all this was right in front of a Wrecker service, now ain't that damn convenient. The SOB who caused it did not stop, I was to busy trying to save my ass to get a plate number or a real good description of driver', I'm so screwed. Buckled the roof in 2 places, air bags took out the windshield. Bottom line I am pretty sure its a total, not sure what i am in the market for, may just get a new Taurus and start restoring the 90. Or maybe someone knows where there is something available, not gonna worry about it today. I am ok, just really pissed at the moment. I will try and get pics later.

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED "

1 - 4 of 4 Posts