Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any clue when SHOforum will be back up from doing their updates? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Last I heard, there was a tentative completion date of 6/1/2009. [/b]
:blink:

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Last I heard, there was a tentative completion date of 6/1/2009.
[/b]

Please let that be a joke? :(

Past that, my gosh that is a long time to be doing updates on the site....but then again I guess if you consider the fact the forum will undergo a complete redesign (I'm assuming) and that it's not a full time job for the admins.....I guess 4 months kinda makes sense.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last I heard, there was a tentative completion date of 6/1/2009.
[/b]
Damn. good thing i already got my contacts for a F/I setup down.

·
Registered
66 Posts
That really sucks if that is how long it will be down! I have already spent too much money being bored at work for 2 days internet shopping. Thats what keeps my E-Shopping at bay while at work.

A little warning would have been nice!

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Bizzy is the only Admin for the forum. She also has a job, life and children. I am sure she will have a long drawn out explanation posted when it is back.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Actually, I was just kidding about that date.

I don't know how long SHOForum will be offline during the updates, however Randy is right. Bizzy has a ton of things going on outside of SHOForum, which will likely also impact the completion time.

We're all going to have to be patient.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
I think it will be back up on Wednesday. :banana:

·
Registered
12 Posts
it's running Vb version 3.8.1. now! :woot: there is a *lot* of cool new stuff in the 3.8 series that 3.6.8 (the old version) didn't have.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
does the new version have a magic data recovery program to bring back all of my turbo threads and transmission threads full of information that I created over the years?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah Bizzy cant wait to get back on the site to see the new upgrades. And so I can have something to do at work beside internet shopping.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And so I can have something to do at work beside internet shopping.
[/b]
+1

·
Registered
66 Posts
It sucks I am so weak when I see something look out paypal here I come! Spent 50 bucks last week on stuff my ZR-2. Old lady is going to hit the fan!

·
Registered
12 Posts
does the new version have a magic data recovery program to bring back all of my turbo threads and transmission threads full of information that I created over the years?
[/b]
nope. it ain't that good...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I heard when this was brought up on the yahoo group all heck broke loss. I also heard that they kicked the guy who complained off the list.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts