Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So, we are trying to get some input and feedback about the next SHOCal meet. Non-SHOS are welcome to attend. Not sure if it will be in Los Angeles County, Orange County or where. I would like the meet to be on a Sat. for those who couldn't attend our last meet which was on a Sunday.

Here's the thread for your input:
California SHO Club • Login

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
uhmmmm. what about august 24 or 31 at my house. (pasadena area).I can use all the help i can get. i have a pool and we can get bbk going....

Lucky.

PS: I am cleaning my garage as we speak many parts for Gen 1, 2 and 3, including SHO. If you need any. Will be posting out up there after that. so you get first pick.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
yes, it is open to all tauruses and SHOCAL/TCCA members.....

Lucky.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Just seen this thread: Right now 24th and 31st look good, and Pasadena would be great. I'll try to keep up with the thread from now on! :D

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE:

A possible location is Veteran's Park somewhere around Slymar or Van Nuys or whatever city Veteran's Park is in.

These are the tentative dates:

Aug 17
Aug 24
Aug 31

Sept 7
Sept 14
Sept 21

So, just respond with a date and I can tally up the count.

Here's the link:
California SHO Club • Login

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Eitherr location is fine for me....the 17th may be sticky as I may not have had chance to replace my starter yet. The other dates all look good though.

B:D

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Just seen this thread: Right now 24th and 31st look good, and Pasadena would be great. I'll try to keep up with the thread from now on! :D
UPDATE:

Looks like I may get some help from loudshop92 (shocal) on 08/31. anyone willing to help or needing help is welcome.

Lucky.

PS: let me know who is able and I will forward my direction via email or check shocal.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Not sure yet on the 31st. I just know I can't make the 24th due to work.
sorry for the misunderstanding. 24th is out anyway because I am having a yard sale that weekend. I am still looking at the 31 for a maintenance/repair meeting.

Lucky.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Update:

I would like to get a final tally of how many people may be coming on 8/31 so I can plan for it. Everyone is welcome. I can use all the help I can get.

Thank you

Lucky.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Thank you. We finished the first part of the 60K. Doing the second part today.

Looking forward to see the end result and hopefully get this SHO on the road very soon.

Lucky.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
The 60K was done including new valve covers and spark plugs gaskets. New oil and antifreeze. unfortunately the car did not start it. Due to pending move, i am quickly running out of time so my choices are reduce to a quick repair, sale or junk yard.

Lucky.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts