Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Yes, I saw that too. Good luck on your sale. The wagon bug is hitting me. Once I am done w/ the VW Tiguan lease, I think I'll be shooting for a wagon of some sort (Love a Volvo R Wagon. We are keeping our 97 GL (damn near a SHO Clone) minus the speed, lol.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Two more days! I already bought the replacement car and do not have room for both. The big difference is the new one has 400 HP.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
didn't you just get a fusion sport too? what the heck did you get with 400hp?

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
so now you have basically the same car only faster! haha i like that

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow that does look cool. However what bothered me is that the Vehicle title is a Salvage title.
I think it said it was built out of s sable wagon right? Prob took a smashed cars and made this.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think it said it was built out of s sable wagon right? Prob took a smashed cars and made this.
Yea the description said " This car was built from a low milage SHO front clip & a Sable wagon rear clip by 2 retired bodymen,"
I hope the body men were good mechanics too. But still, a salvage title would be expensive to insure. I wonder if the firewall Vin number matches the plate under the windshield.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
why would a salvage title be more to insure? our 07 doesnt cost us any more that it would if it was never wrecked.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I never heard that salvage cost more?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts