Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
ebay is your best bet. I have seen them go for as little as $45 on there. I got mine from Brad for $50 shipped, but it was the only one he had. I had alot of trouble trying to find one in a junkyard, so good luck there.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
only 1's I have found on ebay are the skateboard style ones.... Are the tiny spoilers all that common or what... Cause when I lived in DC I didn't know there was a skateboard spoiler cause the only 1 I saw was the SHO spoiler... I guess they do things different in DC..

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I think he might want the Sport spoiler. Who knows. I wondered about the skateboard looking spoiler too knowing it's the SHO spoiler. Get it straight which you want and maybe we can help.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
That definitely is the SHO spoiler Ashley. Did this guy figure out what he wants yet???

BTW...nice to see you back, Ashley!

JR

·
Registered
470 Posts
Good to see u back ashley! :) Cant wait to see LRB ::drool::

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Well, Ashley, I guess if what you're talking about is a wing, then you could have both, but your car would be MAAAAD rice with two wings on it!

lol...

JR

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Heyyyy Ashley! Welcome back! I thought it would only be rice if you decided to stick one on the roof above the rear window or on the hood.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY (crowd chanting your name). Good to see from you again.

speedy, look on my garage for a pic of the SHO spoiler. Maybe that will clear it up as to which spoiler you want.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
silvapain that is the one that I wanted... I just couldn't get to the bank fast enough to come up with the cash for the ebay bid however I was watching it very close.. but the one that you have is definatly the one that I wanted..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts