Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
alright I've finally gotten my money from work so how many we got so far. I'm finally in again. Sry if I held this up at all. I'm still wanting the blue pulley with the belt. 240 right?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is 10 a must or just the norm. number I wish I could think of a way to bump the demand up a bit. I'm really anxious about getting it. how much would it cost it we only had the 6 go through with it, assuming we all would be able or willing to afford it.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
It would run around $260 per pulley if we only had 6. We dont want to be stuck with something that isn't going to sell.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yea that's understandable, I would buy all of them if I could use them but I only have one car. So that would be really pointless as well. So are there any other cars that could use the same pulley that we could possible try to run the idea buy.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
They actually have a different setup. ASP already made them.
[/b]
Yup, they're ahead of the game. I think the only contour guys who could use this pully are ones who've dropped in an entire 3.0, and even then they may have already modified something to do with the pulleys.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Dont know.

Yoiu would think that there were more then 5 Duratec owners interested in an UDP when they were bought for the power. So far around 40 Vulcan owners have bought UDPs....

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
hey matt have you updated the front page it says only 3 and are they paid or deposites and im in as long as I can be in at close to the end still working on the cash but have credit card at last minute

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Well if we can get 5 people who will pay $260 we can have them made. So who would be interested?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm very interested and I can pay now. I was actually looking into getting a new car, but I think I'm settling in on the idea of making my taurus have a bit more power. How hard is it to install these things and how much of a difference is made to the accessories it runs?

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
actually....I might be interested...

41 - 60 of 112 Posts