Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
im in just let me know at the last min to pay so its on my card less so the wife dont find out..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok so I found out today that my employer just switched the company they have do payroll so I will get paid next friday (May 2nd) instead of this friday (April 25th). So I'm pissed but if we can wait another week then I'm still in. If not good luck and I hope everyone enjoys there UDP's.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The only thing saving would be the contour guys. Otherwise we cant sell to 5 people only. We could do other things if the market was there.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
We need more then that to make it reasonable. For the cams we will be getting to them.

The more interest the more products. Right now there is no interest.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
If we can at least get 10 then we can make it work. This is just people saying they cant buy one right now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok so I'm really wanting one of these but I just got bad news on my check again, they are looking at another 2 weeks possibly a month before they can get me my check. I'm pissed I don't know how they expect me to make payments on **** if they aren't givin me my money. I asked them for an advance already and they gave me this dumb ass look and said, "this is a family business and you are not in the family you are just an employee, so why would we give you an advance?" So it looks like I"ll be seeling some **** on ebay, unless you guys want it. Hm where to start I guess I'll start looking for decent **** to sell.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Hey, just chiming in again here to say that I am in on this and my money's on the table. I hate seeing group buys fall through, especially with the small aftermarket we already have. Maybe a cross-post in another forum would help us out. This forum is for members only, so neither visitors to the site or Google can access this group buy. If we cross post in one of the public forums, we might be able to find some more interested people!

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
has anyone gone on the contour site to see if they want in and also the cougar guys might want in so it can get the numbers up a little higher and more access to our goal...

21 - 40 of 112 Posts