Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay the time has come for the Duratec UDP Group Buy. The pully will be a 25% underdriven crank pully and should net around 8horsepower at the ground. This will fit on 1996-2005 Duratec.

The cost is $260 for the pully, $35 for the belt (optional) and $10 for shipping. We can include the belt if you would like.

To purchase the pulley go here: SHO Source

Please let us know who you are on the forum.

There is the option for black, blue, red, green, silver and purple.

Once we have 5 orders, we will have them made. If we only get a few orders then it would cost around $400 per pulley.

Duratec 1996-2005
1. Aceman (paid)
2. soccernamlak
3. SilverThunder
4. maxin76
5. winnie51189 (paid)

Thank you for those interested but the Group Buy is closed. We will take single orders though for the same price of $260.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
I have a question, is payment in full or can we do deposits? Essentially, what kind of deposit would we need so that if it somehow doesn't go through again, I don't have $240 just sitting out there?

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
I would be all over this but im waiting for a reply from brian for the last one I paid for and have not got a return on. but if I have extra money down the line im in...

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Put me down! Glad I didnt jump on the other GB for the pulley. Oh 1999 Tec' BTW

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
do you need the pulley or do you have one ...

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
im working on it.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What we can do is create a deposit ad and then deposits can be made there, once the UDPs are made, the rest can be paid.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Depends on which price. You said if we only had a few buyers it would 400 per pulley. is it going to be that high or still the original price. If its the original I'm still in.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts