·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see this today, I can see the good reputation of the taurus

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Heh, I got that ad. It's pretty cool. Who needs coffee, when you got a SHO! :D I wish I had a MTX SHO. Oh, well, coffee ain't too bad (well, McDonald's coffee is crap, but resturant coffee owns!).

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice image !

I dont drive a SHO, but I think its the reality

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Mine's from the July 1994 issue of Motor Trend, but the copyright date on the bottom of the ad says 1993.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
my car takes better pics than ten the high priced producers :rolleyes: oh well aparently they didn't advertise enough because the car should have sold a LOT better than it did. at least in my opinion. I do drive one, and no I don't drink coffie, though the people I fly past spill theirs :D

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Mine's from the July 1994 issue of Motor Trend, but the copyright date on the bottom of the ad says 1993.
you have GOT to be kidding! looks like midtown madness or X-plain or some other low detail game.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Actually that picture is a montage put together with a screenshot I took in Midtown Madness. What I ment is the original ad (which I scanned and cut it up to make the picture I posted to look like the original ad in the first post) came from the July '94 issue of Motor Trend. Sorry for the confusion.

Does anyone else notice that the car in the background looks like a G2 SLO?

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by Qwertz9586@Sep 20 2004, 08:20 PM
Actually that picture is a montage put together with a screenshot I took in Midtown Madness. What I ment is the original ad (which I scanned and cut it up to make the picture I posted to look like the original ad in the first post) came from the July '94 issue of Motor Trend. Sorry for the confusion.

Does anyone else notice that the car in the background looks like a G2 SLO?
rgr that

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah its another gen2 taurus, im sure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts