Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked out the window at work and there's a Toreador Red Gen III SHO sitting in the parking lot outside my window. Great looking. Best of all, it has a Bush/Cheney '04 sticker on it! I'm in Heaven! :lol2:

JR

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Did you put a flyer on his/her winshield?

BTW-- Go W!

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should print one out and stick it on there. Come to think of it, I will...

Hey, you two registered to vote in November?

JR

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
My Bday is 9/11 so Ill be ready to vote in November. Finally, Ill be 18 :)

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Yesturday I saw THREE SHO's. It was like a record or something. :lol2: There was one black 99, a 96 or 97 T-Red SHO, and a bright red gen 2 for sale on the corner for $3,700. That one said it was a 1995. If anyone is interested in the one for sale PM me. From what I saw it is in good condition. The slicers are really good, it has aftermarket exhaust, full leather interior in 7.5 out of 10 condition, it's ATX, it has the hard buttoned EATC beacause it's a 95...it has tint, etc. The bad thing is that the people who own it are spanish and I can't understand a DAMN thing they are saying! I called about it and they were like "Ya, the Tawees? Yeees...you see in poper? No? Ok, where is it? Curner? No? O.k..." lol...plus I was on my cell phone outside....omg, it was funny though.

-Kyle

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 26 2004, 07:46 PM
I'll send you an email with information on how to register!

JR
Ok Thanks JR. That would help considering how little info ive been given/found :thumb:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I pimped both my Bulls with more power last night. Bush/ Chaney window clings on both! Instant power! B)

-Jeff

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I must be rockin' in terms of power. I've got not only a W 2004 sticker, but a Drexel UNiversity sticker. The W sticker is worth at least 12 hp, and the Drexel sticker must be like 14 or so.

JR

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I thought I read that Drexel could be good for up to 25hp.

-Jeff

·
Registered
157 Posts
Is everyone on this forum for Bush?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm not. :lol2: I can't stand Bush or Cheney. :angry: They've made too many miscalculations and mistakes for me to support them. 3700 bucks, though? Where is this SHO of which you speak?

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
I think both canidates are morons. Not that I could do any better

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
The SHO is located in Hesperia California. It's a 1995, like I said, red, gray full leahter interior, 135k. I can get your their phone number if you want.

PM me if interested.

-Kyle

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Listen guys. I don't care about your political affiliations. This is not a debate. If you want to debate, you can do it in PMs with me, Jeff, or anyone else you want. I can almost guarantee you that if you debate me, you'll lose, but according to Presidential edict (meaning, according to teh BoB), we will not debate in open forums. Keep that stuff to yourself in an open forum. You wanna debate, do it in PMs.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by 3-fords1000@Aug 27 2004, 03:43 PM
I thought I read that Drexel could be good for up to 25hp.

-Jeff
You might be right. I haven't had a dyno run yet, but the butt dyno is telling me that I got an additional 25.6 hp out of just the Drexel sticker. Plus the W sticker, and the two TCCA Northeast stickers I put on this week (which are good for 18 hp apiece, since I'm part of a car club), if my math is right, my 'tec should be dynoing at approx. 273 hp, which would mean about a 9.35 sec 1/4...right?

:lol2:

JR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts