Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I used to live up in the mountains and I used to see this Yellow gen 2 SHO around all the time. I snapped a pic one day as it drove by...and I was just looking on eBay and it's now for sale there. I couldn't believe it as the town where it's from is a very small population. I believe the guy was a member here because he had a TCCA sticker on the back window. Cool huh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2482771098&rd=1

-Kyle

Attached is the pic I took.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
but i suspect the paint will fail very soon since he didn't even repaint the engine bay. so that usually means they just shot over the old paint or just took the old paint off and sprayed over it. Either ay it won't last very long in any place other that the southwest were rain and snow can effect the paint.

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It actually snows where that car currently is...they just dont use salt on the road. They use gravel.

-Kyle

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
I like the yellow slicers! The black and yellow Bumblebee look is an oldie but a goodie. I bet if the tinted window was shut it would look much better. I really applaud anyone who does mods to make their Taurus look a little different than the millions of others out there, even if I don't personally like it that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts