Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to get rid of this motor and trans as soon as i can

i wanted to try to build it up over time but i dont have the room to keep it and no money to do the work right now

The motor is out of the 96 sho which now has my 97 motor and trans (cams just welded and brand new trans)

the motor does run and started up before the motor was pulled
the motor sounds like its tired but it is running so the motor hasn't had a cam failure

the combo has mid 140K miles and the previous owner said it was shifting fine before he b ought a new car and sold it to me

any offers ill take at this point
it really needs to go

im in Pa zip 19518
i can have it delivered as long as the buyer pays shipping

someone buy this motor PLEASE
i dont wanna see a SHO motor sold for scrap

·
Registered
2 Posts

i wanted to try to build it up over time but i dont have the room to keep it and no money to do the work right now

Hi Bill,
Saw your add. What are you wanting for the motor an tranny - if you still have them that is?
Thanks,
Rich

The motor is out of the 96 sho which now has my 97 motor and trans (cams just welded and brand new trans)

the motor sounds like its tired but it is running so the motor hasn't had a cam failure

the combo has mid 140K miles and the previous owner said it was shifting fine before he b ought a new car and sold it to me

it really needs to go

im in Pa zip 19518

[/b]

Hi Bill,
Saw your add. What are you wanting for the motor an tranny - if you still have them that is?
Thanks,
Rich

<div class='quotemain'>

it really needs to go

im in Pa zip 19518

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts