Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. my SHO went under the knife two weeks ago, put in a new thermostat, new radiator, painted and hand smoothed thermostat housing, bypassed the trans lines to go straight to the stock cooler and not through the radiator.. they were going to be hooked into a B & M Supercooler that I purchased but after trying for two weeks using brackets I scavenged I just gave up and put the whole thing back together, and refilled all the nessesary fluids.

<span style='color:blue'>"IT'S ALIVE!!!"</span>

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 23 2004, 04:11 AM
Good work. Why do all you guys need to live on the west coast and go to car shows without us east coast fellaz?

JR
I would LOVE to have everyone from the other chapters come out here (for a change, ok putting down can of worms and can opener), you guys are welcome to come out anytime. just get on the freeway and head toward the sunset, when you get to water, stop, that is the west coast.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Hey man...next summer is the JR Carr East Coast/West Coast experience! I'm probably going cross country after I graduate, and I'd like to stop out and see some of you guys. I know Sal's in Fresno...where are you Troper?

JR

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
don't get me wrong I would love to put thousands of miles on my car (I'm shooting for 200,000 by end of next year) but that is a long drive no matter how you look at it. I would be glad to meet you half way or a little bit farther tword you. oklahoma/nebraska would be good for everyone kind of central (I live in NY) I would probably be willing to go to new mexico. how much does it usually cost to travel across the US in gas and food?

the farther it is the harder it is to convince my friends to come along with their SHO's

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I put in my radiator yesterday and now I have a extra bolt??? I checked everything twice... I'll just blame it on the toolbox.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts