Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats goings on good people ? I just joined the group, and own a 2013 SHO and would like to get a crome grill does anyone know a place (in Mich )?

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Welcome! 2013 SHO is an awesome car. Not sure about the grilles, you might want to PM bpd1151, if I remember correctly he had a custom grille done somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Welcome aboard, now come on over to Ecoboost Owners Forum and join us over there, we'd love to have you join us.

·
Registered
997 Posts
^ I've heard bittersweet of the shoforum. Not to mention I can't get on there...?
BDP has a custom one. Now I know 10-12 have the chrome grille, shos included, and 2013s have the black mesh. I dont know if the 10-12 would fit or not, since they did some touch ups, but may be worth checking into!

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
You need an email address from an ISP to get on shoforum, like charter, road runner, Comcast, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
You can get an iCloud email for free that will work.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Or the SHOforum. ;) Welcome!
SHO Forum is not very Gen 6 friendly...they tend to look down their noses at the new generation of the SHO, not to mention it was a fairly abrasive place. SHO Forum is the reason Ecoboost Owners Forum exists.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts