Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I need a couple of parts for my SHO-ABLE project. I was wondering if any parts for a GEN 3.

I got a couple of offers, but I wanna see if I can go lower.

1. Hood
2. Radiator Support.
3. Headlamps
4. Turnlamps
5. SHO front end

let me know guys, Thanks.

Sal

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I have an extra set of the inner turning lamps (minus the bulbs). As long as they are the same for an SHO as they are for a GL. I don't think there's any difference though. All I'd want you to do is pay for the actual shipping and you can have them! I really want to help you out with this project and if I lived close by, I'd probably be there to help you do the actual swap. If you can find out that these are the same lenses/housings you need lemme know. The turn lamps I'm talkin about are the ones just outside of the grill, but between the headlights. I'll try to attach a pic of what I'm talkin bout to help.

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, hold on to those for me. Let me know how much shipping would be in my ZIP Code of 93702. Thanks a mill.

PART TWO COMPLETE!

Sal

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im on a tight budget. So all the support would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Sal

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Well Sal, looks like you'll get a pair of those lights when you win the bidding on that bumper, so you may not need mine after all. but in the case that you still need them they are standing by.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah.... Please no one bid on this? I REALLY REALLY want this front bumper for my SHO-ABLE project. Thanks guys

Looks like I wont need the turns... but hold on to them JUST in case. Thanks again.

Sal

·
Registered
394 Posts
Good luck Sal... As much as I'm tempted to bid on it myself, the idea of a SHO/Sable hybrid is too much to resist. Maybe we can use some good old fashion mob extortion and scare off any other wanna-be-bidders. :shoot:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, Im very greatful that no one else is bidding on it. Thanks for the restraint. I can't wait til I got it all going. I'll take pics, millions of pics too! Thank you guys again for all the support.

Sal

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Sal's digital camera's going to have no batteries when he's done with this thing...but he's going to have a SWEET SHO-able!

JR

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
So when are you coming to Michigan to pick it up? Let me know when your in town! :banana: :chili: :lol2: :p

PRLatinLoco, you already have the most rare Taurus in the club. You don't need the SHO bumper cover!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL I would go out there... but I got work and school to think about. It's getting shipped out to me. Sorry James

Sal

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
:p I knew you would ship it, it would be a long way to go just for that. Shipping must be really high for something like that.

I hope you win it. Its a good deal since most yards want you to purchase a whole front end clip (which, I guess is what you need anyway)

·
Registered
394 Posts
LMAO In my dreams I have the most rare Taurus, like in my dreams I had that blue Taurus pictured in my signature. Read the text under the pic.

But anyways.. In a few years, I WILL have the most rare Taurus ever seen.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Thats not your car?

I didn't know. Hey, when your done with your euro front end clip, send it over to the states! That would be cool!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Go Sal! That SHO front end cover was a good deal. You are serious about this, I can't wait to see how it looks!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I told you all that I was serious... lol Im going for it! WOO HOO!! LOL I'll take pics as soon as I get the chance.

Sal

·
Registered
284 Posts
After you get your project going would you be willing to sell the sable lights that your taking off????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts