Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Taurus and i want to get the SHO letters for the back, does anyone know where ic an get them

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I'm putting either Chevy 427 emblems or Hemi emblems on the 99 when i get it painted

I really need the HP
Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
I'm thinking about buying another set of V8 badges for my fender, and cutting out just the "8" and adding it to the end of my existing badges....making a V88!

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
You guys are harsh lol

I'd just use a Sharpie

Oh and BTW... the emblem says taurus in the h of SHO... so you would call it a taurus sho taurus... The g1 and 2 don't have emblems... its part of the bumper.

I'd still use a sharpie

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I'm getting SRT6 badges.....yes.... Taurus SRT6.

I'm putting either Chevy 427 emblems or Hemi emblems on the 99 when i get it painted

I really need the HP
Mike
B)
[/b]
Everyone knows you need "Powered By Honda" stickers for 15 HP (per sticker).

I have a 2003 Taurus and i want to get the SHO letters for the back, does anyone know where ic an get them
[/b]
You can get bumper inserts here.

Windows decals here.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Guys are *******[/b]
It should be "You guys are ********", and yes, we are. I'm personally at peace with that.

i was gonna get my friends 6 cylinder SHO engine when he scaps the car [/b]
Put the engine in first, then ask about SHO badges. FYI, the V6 engine is OBD-I and the rest of the car is OBD-II. Have fun with that.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
what type of car does he have

:angryfire: :angryfire:
:tcca_small: :tcca_small:

<div class='quotemain'>
Guys are *******, i was gonna get my friends 6 cylinder SHO engine when he scaps the car
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

A 1989-1995 SHO, the only ones that would have a Yamaha 3.0 or 3.2L V6 SHO engine

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Guys are *******[/b]
It should be "You guys are ********", and yes, we are. I'm personally at peace with that.

i was gonna get my friends 6 cylinder SHO engine when he scaps the car [/b]
Put the engine in first, then ask about SHO badges. FYI, the V6 engine is OBD-I and the rest of the car is OBD-II. Have fun with that.
[/b][/quote]

Aren't you suppose to get the transmission with that? :dunno:

<div class='quotemain'>
what type of car does he have

:angryfire: :angryfire:
:tcca_small: :tcca_small:

<div class='quotemain'>
Guys are *******, i was gonna get my friends 6 cylinder SHO engine when he scaps the car
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

A 1989-1995 SHO, the only ones that would have a Yamaha 3.0 or 3.2L V6 SHO engine
[/b][/quote]

You can stick a G2 Yamaha into a 2003?

[/b]
The only placed I've seen them, rarely, is the Junkyard.

Maybe search for it online?

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
He's basically saying that he is eventually going to swap a V6 SHO motor into his 03', however, he didn't say that in his original post, hence, why people were ********.

Yes, it is possible to swap it in. No, this guy won't be able to do it.

JR

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Yeah, possible, not likely.

Proof: Since the G4s have been out (7, going on 8 years now), only 2 people have swapped a Yamaha 3.4L V8 into it? I think two IIRC?

Anyway, G3 SHO engine be the way to go, especially from the 98-99 years.

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ford doesn't make the SHO emblems anymore so they are getting to be impossible to find now I guess. At least thats what the guy that fixed MY Gen III told me when I had the rear end fixed after being rear ended.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts