What should it be ladies and gentlemen?

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Supercharger, just because I want to see you do it

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Supercharge it, because I want to see you do it. And also.. when you're supercharging it.. spend less time dragging topics in to new posts. Not 5 minutes ago I read your rant about the M90 on the Vulcan. Just do it. Quit asking opinions and dragging stuff out.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if you don't understand the fact that these are forums, to talk about it, if you would like to give me the money I would be more then happy to put in on and show you.

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
I know this is a forum, and I know it is for discussing. And, this has already been discussed. Where on earth did you get the idea that I wanted to give you money? If I had that money, I'd supercharge my Vulcan....

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
If I had the money, I'd fill one of my winter socks with pennies and start "ending" these ridiculous discussions. :p

J/K, BTW... no harm meant. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Supercharger.

So, are you actually going to move to do one of these, or is this an exercise in rhetorical legerdemain?

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Originally posted by tmonster@Sep 27 2004, 10:51 PM
Supercharger, just because I want to see you do it
:rottenbanana: :withstupid: :sd: :rottenbanana:

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
generally speaking it would be cheaper to buy a 3.2 SHO than to swap one, they practally have no value and can be picked up at a good price. + a boosted vulcan would be faster than a stock 3.2 SHO swap. in my opinion that is.

a while back amikey made the offer of a lifetime and nobody took him up on it, basicly it was a put up or shut up type thing... nobody put up.

J

·
0 Posts
If you don't have the money to do this, why are you asking for opinions and why are you filling the forums with threads that are not helpful. Please only post in this forum if you are going to contribute valuable knowledge or have an educated question. Since you stated you don't have the money do to this, I'm closing this thread as it's a pointless discussion and isn't going to happen.

:locked:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.