Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where i can locate the faux wooden shift knob for a 2004 LS Premium? I have searched EVERYWHERE on line, been to dozens of junkyards and pick n pulls in the southern New England area and have come up empty all the time....anyone selling one? I absolutely love the way they look! Also.....not having an easy time finding a rear spoiler.....got one from a Taurus but didnt realize the deck lids are different on both cars....ended up putting on my wifes 2002 Taurus....and still looking for a factory one for my Sable! Love how it is only a two side attached piece unlike the Tauruses 3 piece bolt down.....but alas, me cannot find one! Can anybody help?

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Does anybody know where i can locate the faux wooden shift knob for a 2004 LS Premium? I have searched EVERYWHERE on line, been to dozens of junkyards and pick n pulls in the southern New England area and have come up empty all the time....anyone selling one? I absolutely love the way they look! Also.....not having an easy time finding a rear spoiler.....got one from a Taurus but didnt realize the deck lids are different on both cars....ended up putting on my wifes 2002 Taurus....and still looking for a factory one for my Sable! Love how it is only a two side attached piece unlike the Tauruses 3 piece bolt down.....but alas, me cannot find one! Can anybody help?
The Lin Cont shifter fits G-4 Bulls. They are mostly leather. I have them on both my Bulls. There may be a few wood ones but the Cont was a low volume car and most are gone.
-chart-

·
Registered
506 Posts

I've got an LS Prem and it does not have a spoiler, I don't think I've ever seen a Sable with a spoiler so please post a pic if you have one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts