Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the repair that they said shouldn't take more than 4 weeks ended up taking 3 months, but I finally have my SHO back home safe and sound. sad that I had so many projects planned for improving my car, and now I don't have time for any of them as I'm working full time, and I only have 2 weekends left before school starts again, both of which are going to be occupied with moving for the most part. but oh well, I'll find some SHO time to squeeze in. the shop did a fantastic job on the paint, it looks perfect! unfortunately they didn't do such a great job aligning the body panels...driver's door mainly. they said they would take another look at it and see if they can fix it. I'll just have to hope. there were several other little things that I want them to take a second look at, including replacing the alarm sensor under the hood, which they missed completely. that was broken in the crash. all in all this SHOless summer has sucked! but at least I had the 96 to keep me company. feels so good to be back though, I've been gone from the TCCA so long that it didn't remember my username!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Glad to see your cars back out on the road. All those modifications you have done to your car are amazing, and I got your site bookmarked for a future reference. Hope the body shop will straighten things out and good luck! B)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Mike
I'm glad that your glad you have it back and can drive it! :D

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@Aug 11 2004, 09:47 PM
:ttiwwop:
:withstupid:

Pics are a requirement! :cool_shades: