Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also looking at a lincoln leather interior...

TELL ME what you dudes think! too ricey? need something else?

Shady_J :ford:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Lincoln leather wouldnt be ricey. Green neon lighting and Racing R seat covers would be.

The chances of the Continental seats fitting, though, is slim. Won't be sure until you try, though.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ May 29 2010, 02:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807681
Lincoln leather wouldnt be ricey. Green neon lighting and Racing R seat covers would be.

The chances of the Continental seats fitting, though, is slim. Won't be sure until you try, though.[/b]
IIRC Kevin and I checked that out, and the Conti front buckets share the same adjustment track setup. Rear seats, though, I don't know... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Doesn't John Law harass you for driving around on public streets with your license plates blacked out?

Mike
:rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
ick. get those crappy sony xplods outta there! your making the taurus unhappy!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what would you suggest?

and i dont care. i like Xplod. especially since i got that whole setup FOR FREE!!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
QUOTE (Shady_J @ May 30 2010, 02:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807845
what would you suggest?

and i dont care. i like Xplod. especially since i got that whole setup FOR FREE!!

Shady_J :ford:[/b]
whats your budget. but if it makes you happy enough then you don't need to change anything.

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
QUOTE (Brian_05_SEL @ May 29 2010, 03:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807699
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ May 29 2010, 02:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807681

The chances of the Continental seats fitting, though, is slim. Won't be sure until you try, though.[/b]
IIRC Kevin and I checked that out, and the Conti front buckets share the same adjustment track setup. Rear seats, though, I don't know... :dunno:
[/b][/quote]
The rear reminds me of a g1/2 setup, with the steel bracing behind the seat-back. May have to check that out, the next time I'm at the pick-a-part.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'll go up to the yard and try to take pictures of what i want. and i studied the seats, console and rear bench. it is the exact same basic design as the SHO's interior from the gen 2's.

EDIT here we go:

[attachment=33329:future_interior.jpg]

[attachment=33330:future_interior_2.jpg]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
If they fit...doooo it! Those things look really comfortable!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
those pictures are of a 1994 Lincoln Continental Executive series.

the seats, rear bench seat, and center console will fit in my car. i found a gray interior'd one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts