Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Note, I was gone all day, this was reiterated to me by my mom)
Most of my family was outside late this afternoon when they heard the dogs going ape out front. Mom goes up from to see what's going on, and there are two county sheriffs at the door. They ask for my older sister (22 years old) who is walking up as they speak. They asked if anybody has seen or heard of a white male in his 40s claiming to be an officer of the state asking for my sister. Mom and sis both say no, and ask why. The sheriffs report that this guy stopped at a house on our same street, with the same last two address digits, but miles down the road. Thank the Lord, this house belonged to a county sheriff. The particular sheriff got curious and found out the man in questions state ID was bogus. BIG surprise. They said if anybody sees this guy, or a chevy equinox in the driveway, to lock the doors and dial 911 STAT.
So basically, what the heck else should we do right now? I told her to pull her blog down for at least a week, told mom to contact all of the neighbors, and leave the dogs out 24/7.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Awright, look, don't get paranoid.

This is simple. You got tipped off. You know what to expect.

1. Get the camcorder out. You want to tape this from a safe vantage point.

2. Get a decoy. Have someone else, preferably someone who's good at running a line of bullshit, take up this guy's time at the door. Keep him talking, make sure it's said, by him, who he claims he is. Keep rolling film.

3. Have yet another contact the police, preferably from a room as far away from the front door as possible, and of course, out of sight. Mention to the police that you think you saw a gun, and he's very threatening. That ought to get them out of Dunkin's pretty quickly.

Once the police get there, Holmes is either going to bolt, or going to jail. Turn over your tape to the police for evidence, and it's all done.

Tim

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Yay! Advice from Zorin himself is the best when you want Zorin-type advice :)

I agree with his plan. Although I would call the cops as soon as you notice the Equinox, then call them again when you can confirm that it is the creepy guy.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I agree, grab whatever you can...but give the cops a chance to pick this guy up first. A lot less messy if you don't have to be the one to pull the trigger.

When the blog goes back up (if it does), tell your sister not to mention any of this. The last thing you want to give a perv like that is some kind of acknowledgement that he got through. And of course, remove anything that can easily identify her.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awright, look, don't get paranoid.

This is simple. You got tipped off. You know what to expect.

1. Get the camcorder out. You want to tape this from a safe vantage point.

2. Get a decoy. Have someone else, preferably someone who's good at running a line of bullshit, take up this guy's time at the door. Keep him talking, make sure it's said, by him, who he claims he is. Keep rolling film.

3. Have yet another contact the police, preferably from a room as far away from the front door as possible, and of course, out of sight. Mention to the police that you think you saw a gun, and he's very threatening. That ought to get them out of Dunkin's pretty quickly.

Once the police get there, Holmes is either going to bolt, or going to jail. Turn over your tape to the police for evidence, and it's all done.

Tim
[/b]
FROM THE MAN HIMSELF!
Thanks dude. :salute:
If I see a vehicle that matches the description (it's a rural area, I don't know of anybody else with a cherry red Equinox) and get the plate number, is there a way to use it to get his name?

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Ummm.

DUH. Yeah.

Call dial a prayer (911) and tell them where to pick up the mangled victim (you). Or dial the non emergency line and tell them where to dispatch the coroner when you are finished shooting.

It's a no brainer. Go get 2 guns. By all means, put up the cameras, too. they'll cover your story when you live to tell it.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Exercise(your second amendment rights)
[/b]
nothing says love like a Glock with 19 in clip. :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]
that'll shut him up ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts