Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Alright I got the car looking good the other day, I also summoned some nasty storms by doing so. Anyway here it is, my Vulcan equipped 99 SE.

Mods
UDP
Aluminum subframe bushings
24mm front swaybar
Poly swaybar bushings
Trans cooler
K&N
silencer removed
Sweettalker muffler
Magnaflow Y-pipe
Suvlights harness
AVS ventshades
Covercraft bra
Limo tint
Red led pods in footwells
XSPower battery
Alpine stereo
Alpine type s 5x7's
2 Alpine type s 10" subs
Earthquake 1000w amp

Maintenance
Xtra vision headlights
Gen 4.5 clear coolant tank
Motorcraft 8mm plug wires
NGK iridium plugs
Headlights sanded and polished
Inner and outer tie rods

Voting pic

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Another month of not knowing how to pick just one car to give my vote! Great looking cars!

·
Registered
217 Posts

Heres a few pictures that i already have up on this site. Its just the daily driver. Ive owned the car for two years. my buddy's dad bought it for me when i was in high school and when i got it i had no idea what it would become. i thought it was just a taurus. two years and lots of $$$ later she sits like this. Just racking the miles up everyday as i live 30 miles out of town.

Shes a 1995 Ford Taurus SHO.
Some minor paint work
Small motor work just to make sure everything stays running. I wasnt looking for more power
New transmission about 6 months ago
New radiator

Like i said just lots of general upkeep. When i got it she wasnt in the best condition. Now she runs well and i think im done sticking more money into it.... or am i?

·
Former Moderpony
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Heres a few pictures that i already have up on this site. Its just the daily driver. Ive owned the car for two years. my buddy's dad bought it for me when i was in high school and when i got it i had no idea what it would become. i thought it was just a taurus. two years and lots of $$$ later she sits like this. Just racking the miles up everyday as i live 30 miles out of town.

Some minor paint work
Small motor work just to make sure everything stays running. I wasnt looking for more power
New radiator

Like i said just lots of general upkeep. When i got it she wasnt in the best condition. Now she runs well and i think im done sticking more money into it.... or am i?
Hmmm, not seeing any pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Gee, I'm not even seeing the red X's!

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
:huh:

:fakenopic:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Gee, I'm not even seeing the red X's!
It's in stealth mode....been completely painted with Plasti-dip to hide from radar and laser...lol

·
Former Moderpony
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Some minor paint work
New radiator

Just so you know, you have until the 15th to get at least one picture up or you will not be included in the voting. If you can't get your photos working by then, I will allow you to participate next month.

http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/i-cant-see-****.jpg

:rolleyes2: I love this picture.
As old as the internet, but always been a favorite.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well! you see, I learned the hard way that painting pearls on a different day and trying to match does not go over well. they turned out like some peach orange-ish color so i just said to hell with em.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yes i was. and like i said on your thread "ive learned the hard way to paint pearls the same day" and i dont have SHO wheels. theyre Borbet wheels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, I'll enter my "new to me" Euro spec 1998 Taurus SE Comfort that I brought home from Germany last weekend. It is stock, apart from the Euro spec changes to lights and so forth, has the Duratec engine, and pretty much every available option, as far as I can tell. No plans to make any changes or mods to it, I love it the way it is, and the fact that it's most likely the only '98 SE Comfort Taurus in Norway makes it quite special in its own right. ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.