Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Former Moderpony
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty ladies and gents, submit your vehicle in this thread if you wish to enter the COTM contest. We will accept ten entries.

If you ran last month (August), please sit out this round and let someone else run.
Feel free to run in the October contest. Or, if we get a lack of entries, I may make the decision to allow last month's contestants to run this month.

Wait until I post in this thread saying so though.

Everyone should read, or have read, the rules at the top of the forum section. It's a stickied thread.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
im entering my 2004 SES Sport

dat ass:wub:

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Former Moderpony
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I like the blacked out bull. Must wash and get some pics tomorrow maybe.
Wait, am I able to enter since I won on the old cotm or is this a fresh start?
Since that was a somewhat different contest, and a couple of years ago...

*From my official rules thread stickied at the top of the forum section: "If you have won in the past twelve months, please do not enter."

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts
Alright, I'm gonna try my hand at this. Not sure what to expect. But here she is.....

Good Lord....... I can go on, and on, and on, and on posting pictures...... but y'all get the gist of it.

WAY too many mods to list I'll add, therefore, just visit the "my garage" sections for the particulars on what's been done, what's getting done, and what is yet to be planned for my bull.

Hope it's worthy of your vote(s) as it appears this month's competition will be tough.

Good luck to all of this month's participants :thumb:

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Tough competition so far

·
'MT5 Plus' Wagon Builder
1,234 Posts
This is my 1999 Ford Taurus SE Wagon. Some of the modifications are the gen 4.5 front - rear bumpers, gen 4 front clip, gen 3 SHO side skirts and spoiler, luggage rack removed, dual exhaust, Hidden hitch, aftermarket moon roof, tinted '96 tail lights, under-front-bumper cornering lamps, a wiper delete rear glass, auto dim / compass rear view mirror, 17" Volvo wheels, fog lights, 11" front brakes, SARC rear shocks, MACH audio, auto-lamp, side mirror puddle lamps, cloth gen 3 SHO front seats, lockable glove box, floor shifter, gen 4.5 floor console with CD changer, raised cargo floor removed, 8 speakers (added one in each rear door panel), radio on until door opened mod and switch in cargo area to lock all doors. Other things I can't thing of right now.

Voting picture.

Join in spock power!

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
Wow.. thought about entering.. but I have no chance! You guys have some good looking cars.

Major.. seeing I put in a sunroof in my car.. I am interested to see what yours looks like looking up from inside the car. Just curious how you did it.

·
Former Moderpony
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weather has been foul and now I work 12 days so I probably won't get the car cleaned up :(
There's always next month's contest. :)

I had an Aunt that lived in Cranbrook btw. Was up there a few times. My grandmother lived over in Kimberly. If you happen to see a panther-pink Plymouth Barracuda driving around there, it used to belong to my cousin's (now ex) husband.

Anywho, quite a competition we have lined up here for sure. How can I ever decide... :wub:

·
Registered
194 Posts
There's always next month's contest. :)

I had an Aunt that lived in Cranbrook btw. Was up there a few times. My grandmother lived over in Kimberly. If you happen to see a panther-pink Plymouth Barracuda driving around there, it used to belong to my cousin's (now ex) husband.

Anywho, quite a competition we have lined up here for sure. How can I ever decide... :wub:
What a small world. I got both of my bulls in Kimberly, it's quite a nice little town too. I may have seen a pink Barracuda at the mopars in the mountains show.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you Sheila!!! That's my baby! I want to add a sunroof, spoiler, window tint, and a body kit to it. Centennial edition headlights also. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.