Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, another week has passed and another show. This week was the United Ford Owners (UFO) All Ohio Ford show in Columbus Ohio. There were over 100 cars there, a very good field of cars at that. This was another judged show, and I found out the wagon scored 86 points out of 100. Not bad for a daily driver on the show car field. I scored another trophy (3rd in 9 days and 4th in 3 weeks) for placing in the top 40 of the show. No trphy girl this week, but a cool trophy.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I am awake.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, another week has passed and another show. This week was the United Ford Owners (UFO) All Ohio Ford show in Columbus Ohio. There were over 100 cars there, a very good field of cars at that. This was another judged show, and I found out the wagon scored 86 points out of 100. Not bad for a daily driver on the show car field. I scored another trophy (3rd in 9 days and 4th in 3 weeks) for placing in the top 40 of the show. No trphy girl this week, but a cool trophy.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I am awake.
Congratulations, to you Dennis and your car!

I am sure there are a lot of other trophies coming to you in the near future. Keep up the great work, for you surely have one beautiful and unique vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS, here are the promised pictures of some of the other cars from the show.

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Congrats Dennis!!
I like that partial pic of the red 70 or 71 Torino with the laser stripe and the Maverick Grabber.
Would someday like to pic up a grabber or comet gt with the 302.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS. The show was actually over in Plain City, at the big city park there. Yea, the torino was really nice and I had seen that before so I didnt think of getting a better pic of it. My first car was a '73 maverick grabber, factory 302 v8. I had a ball with that car, high school Sr. with a 5 year old grabber with only 20k miles on it. That was the nicest maverick I have seen in a long time.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
I'll take one each of the Cyclones. Blue one is a 70 and the orange one is a 68.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts