Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 92 sho that is in good condition, runs great, looks good, there is a little cracking in the leather upholstry but nothing major. anyone interested?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am depending on Price and Location.

-Preston

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am asking 3000 and i live in southern california, if you would like any more info i can post pics or answer any questions

·
Registered
478 Posts
manual or auto?how many miles?pics of everything would be great....any modifications done to her?

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Hey Mark, I stillhave some pics of your SHO from the meet at Hooters. Want me to put those up, or you got some others?

Jeff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that would be great jeff, i will get some more pics and post them as well, it is a 5 speed manual, and has 126,689 miles

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Well, after seeing your pics, I decided that your are much better, mine are taken from a distance and don't show much detail. But if anyone interested, this SHO is very nice, and clean.

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Hey,

I've got some pics of your car, also. I took them when I lived up in Anza. I saw you driving around a lot. I sent you an e-mail. If you wanna see the pics let me know.

-Kyle

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sure, i would love to see the pics. latest news is that my sho did not sell before i moved so i decided i really did not want to sell it. I love my car so i am not bummed that it did not sell.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
That's a pretty odd color for a Taurus. I'm assuming repaint from the looks of your engine bay. I like the job you did on the wheels as well.

JR

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Heres the pics I took. I was with my friend waiting took pick up another friends daughter from the elementary school. I saw your car parked and then you ended up coming out and driving away. I felt like an undercover cop. :p

-Kyle

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts