Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Well the sad day has come...I have to part with my baby.

We've been through a lot together. Got her in March 07 as a light blue taurus wagon, got into a slight accident a few months after (hit drunk driver who blew a stop sign at about 30, front drivers side) which has since been brought to collision center had car repainted and fixed. Made roof rack and decals, had printed and applied. Got car signed by Dan Aykroyd himself. Drove around for halloween and everyone loved the car. Everything was working but was gonna do some work to it, but cant get it done. Looking for a good home for her. Shes gonna need some moderate work done. Spent around 15k keeping her alive. Mileage is a little over 204k but the engine still strong.

8k in body and mechanical, some rust in bottom corners of back doors.

Power steering pump goin, lines replaced though.
Just needs pump, #1 priority before you do more work on it.

Under body has a bit of surface rust that needs dealing with.
Was working on the speedometer due to having to pull the dash to replace heater core. Needs to be put back together. Needs a bit of work to get to run again. Will throw in 2 batteries. Police lights needs to be rewired. This is for someone who has the time and money to moderately fix up. She needs a good home. Asking $8k obo for the time and more than that amount of money I've put into the car plus Aykroyd's signature. I have the paperwork for the repairs done through the years. This would be a great project car. Serious buyers please. Car is located in Kenosha, WI. Call or text me (Jace) at 262 515 7393 if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts