Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks alright, (albeit ricy) but why just a bumper....

Ebay LINK

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
thats a member on here. his sn is hiddnen. i think it looks pretty good. u could reply to thier ebay add and email them and ask for a whole kit. but i dont think that front bumper with the sho rear bumper would look bad. it fact they would look pretty good

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I love how it saws it fits 92-00 when they are two different cars. Anyway I dont think it would look good on a gen 2 anyway.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by 95FORDT@Jul 1 2004, 07:07 PM
I love how it saws it fits 92-00 when they are two different cars. Anyway I dont think it would look good on a gen 2 anyway.
I was looking around EBay to see what I might be able to get for my 2000 stock taillights on EBay. Found a guy that was selling 2000 Ford Taurus Taillights. They were obviously from a Gen 3. I figured I would be nice a let him know so there would be no problems and possibly get more traffic for his auction. I just told him that they were Gen3 taillights that (should) fit 96-99 models. The guy wrote back arguing that he was absolutely positive that they were from a 2000 and basically I should butt out because I didn't know what I was talking about. So I sent him a reply with a link to my TCCA Garage showing off my clear taillights and stating that I have a 2000 Taurus. Haven't heard from him since.

Derek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts