Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's 2 in the morning and I just got home. I drove an hour and a half away to hang out with a very good friend of mine. Him and I bought tickets to see disturbed. It was great, there were 3 opening bands, all of which turned out to be very good. They were "Art Of Dying, Skindred, and All That Remains." I got a cd by Art Of Dying and managed to get a couple band members to sign it. Skidred was a lot better live then what I thought. I hear them on my satellite radio and never used to care for them. All That Remains, is a great band as well. And as for Disturbed, well it was definitely worth going to see. I never even thought to bring my camera, so I used my cell phone to take picture. And for a cell phone, the pictures came out fairly decent

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
would love to go see disturbed some time they are awesome!! they are one of my all time favorite bands there is only like 1 song of theirs that i dont like...

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Reminds me of Ozzfest 06? or 07? Dont remember, but Disturbed was there along with System of a Down. Both of my favorite rock bands in once place, couldnt go wrong!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts