Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say a few things while I still have time.

As many of you know I am heading back to Iraq for a 2nd tour. Before I go I wanted to say I will continue to be reachable via emails and perhaps I'll be able to visit the site from time to time.

To those I have unfinished business transactions with, don't worry they'll be taken care of.

Bob, you have the contact info for the t-shirts and trophies. When a final design is picked, please give Jo a call and she'll handle my part in it.

Anyway, I should be back by the end of summer and be able to get back into the swing of things. I wish I could go to the Running of the bulls and meet many of you and of course put the boots to Bob out on the track but looks like he lucked out until the '05 ROTB
Everyone take care and have a nice summer!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be safe. And don't shoot your foot or anything stupid like that.

All kidding aside, Scott, keep in touch. We'll miss having you around.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
:doctor:
come back in 1 peice

·
Registered
478 Posts
hey....good luck....dont blow to much stuff up.......dont let ure right foot get shot....need that to keep the gas pedal down...hahaha.....good luck...come back in one piece.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Thank you for defending our freedom.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Please be extremely safe. We've lost too many of our men over there already. May God be with you and thank you for all that you do.

:flag:

.......and if we don't hear from you, you get :spanking: when you get back!

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Don't get too much sand between those ears of yours, and remember to duck
stay safe Scott

·
Registered
902 Posts
all the best doc.i really wanted to see you this year(and to see bob kick your arse),you were the no 1 person i wanted to meet this year,who i have never met in person before and all the best in doing your best for usa.you have a fan club in canada.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Looks like Uncle Sam saved your arse from getting embarrassed by teh b0b in the tauurs build-up drag race competition you guys had goin. j/k

Good luck and stay safe. Thank you for serving your/our nation.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Doc i wish you the best of luck across the pond. Be safe and thank you for what you do.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stardate: 040229

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and laughs (that would be mufflerman and teh Bob). This will be my last post for a while. Have fun at ROTB and everyone please keep Bob away from the windows (uncontrolled licking problem).

Watch for Bob and his ride to be at the meet in Gingerman...

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Be safe Scott, we await your rapid and safe return. In the mean while we will keep Bob's football helmet polished and his "Dukes of Hazzard" metal lunch box filled.

Thank You for your continued service to our country. :flag:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll be taking plenty of photos. BTW, greetings from Germany

1 - 20 of 30 Posts