Registered
4,022 Posts
go scrap yard and just get a replacement lot easier to replace then fix

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
go scrap yard and just get a replacement lot easier to replace then fix
[/b]
It might not even be broken... There is a feature that allows you to "lock" the belt tensioner for having a baby seat or if your morbidly obese... Which belt is it that doesn't work? (pretty sure the driver's seat doesn't have that option)...

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
nor the passenger since your not allowed to have children in the front with car seat

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
nor the passenger since your not allowed to have children in the front with car seat
[/b]
I'm not 100% about that... I think when I first discovered this feature I got out of my car, went to the passenger side and used it... I'll have to get my manual when it's not so damn cold out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:mj_banana: :angry: Wll somone please tell me how to repair seat belt retractor 97 tAURUS.
thanks Joe
[/b]
The retractor not working I heard about rewinding retractor coil spring. ?? :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Now I am 100% sure that the passenger side has the "autolock" function so *blah*. Says so right in the manual.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Now I am 100% sure that the passenger side has the "autolock" function so *blah*. Says so right in the manual.
[/b]
Canada has different laws/tauri mate.. :p

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Canada has different laws/tauri mate.. :p
[/b][/quote]

What do any laws have to do with anything? I'm sure even American Gen 3 Tauri have autolock passenger seat seatbelts. People used to always put car seats in the front seat remember? Whether or not there are laws against it now is not something I am trying to argue.

And I bet the only differences between American and Canadian Tauri are DRL modules, metric gauge clusters and standard block heaters.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts