Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
666 Posts
Hey guys,

We apologize for the inconvenience but this is an issue that will require some dev assistance to get this sorted out permanently, and we don't have an ETA on when that will happen. For the time being, we can continue with the temporary fixes but they don't hold for long.

When you guys clear your cache/cookies and refresh your page, does it help or it still remains broken? (1972693)

Thank you for your patience on this,
Nate

·
Administrator
666 Posts
regarding the CSS Stylesheet, I've escalated this issue to our development team, I'm not too sure what's happening in the server end or what changes were made but it have been some kind update or change.

We'll see what the dev team has to say.

Lee

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
This is, again, happening. There needs to be a permanent fix implemented for this as the patches that have been applied only work for a little bit.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
I am not seeing the screen issue yet but have noticed that the New Post feature will show no new posts but when I look at active topic tab there are many new posts I have not seen.

·
Administrator
666 Posts
Hey guys,

Our dev team is still backed up but are working on getting this sorted out. We apologize that the fixes we've applied are just temporary but this will get looked at (1972693).

I am not seeing the screen issue yet but have noticed that the New Post feature will show no new posts but when I look at active topic tab there are many new posts I have not seen.

What device/browser are you using? Have you cleared your cache/cookies and refreshed your browser?

Cheers,
Nate

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Hey guys,

Our dev team is still backed up but are working on getting this sorted out. We apologize that the fixes we've applied are just temporary but this will get looked at (1972693).

What device/browser are you using? Have you cleared your cache/cookies and refreshed your browser?

Cheers,
Nate
Windows 7 / Firefox and I don't usually clear my cache/ cookies

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Nate,
This has been a repetitive problem since long before this post originated. We are going on over a year of seeing the on again, off again issues with the css. Can we get someone on the dev team to put priority looking at this issue? The members here have been gracious with understanding things take time, but this is unacceptable that this issue has been this repetitive with no solid solution and looks bad on the site.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I know it can be frustrating people, but don't get stressed out about it. In the grand scheme of things.....

21 - 40 of 76 Posts