Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Damn! what all have you done to be in SM? My SHO with Eibachs/Tokico's, and a lightweight flywheel was in ESP...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine would be ESP except for the roller rocker arms I put in it. Otherwise all I have is eibachs on kybs, Gen3 SHO brakes, UDP, Xcal tune, 2.5 inch exhaust with a missing cat, 20.6mm front SB, and 22mm rear SB.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hmm... I'd bet yours is faster than mine LOL

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It's surprising for an overweight whale of a car. The last autox that I ran I did beat out a C-5 Vette. The Vette's driver had no idea how to drive and kept going off course but I still beat them and that's all that counts.

I also have Pirelli P Zero Nero tires, 225 45 17, on 17 inch AR Maverick wheels.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice! Yeah, I've only been to one, and I broke on the first run:angry:, but it was enough to get me hooked...

So no one else on here is brave enough to try it??? I can guarentee you'll have a blast!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only problem I have is staying up right in the seat, but I'm going to get a bolt in 4 point harness to fix that issue. The other two cars I bet on that day were a full race preped Miata and a 2nd gen Honda Prelude. I only finished 5 seconds behind a buddy of mine who has a '02 WRX with an STI engine swap. People stop talking crap when they see a giant white whale doing work on a road course.

·
Registered
46 Posts
VERY nice! Yeah, mine's broke ATM, but I'm hoping to add either a quafe or a wavetrac come the first of the year...Oh, and maybe some Direzza star specs ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts