Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, the time has finally come...i'm selling Bruce. Hopefully by thursday or friday i'll have my new car. I love my car and all, but i cannot afford to keep up with fixing his problems, with him showing his age. In the past 2 months i've put over 500 dollars into him, which is more than my new car payments put together.
So i'm selling him for about 2100 dollars.

but don't hate me guy's okay?? I'm getting a 2004 Honda Accord :blink:

I'll definitely miss him...and thanks so much guys for all your help and friendships, it goes greatly appreciated :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw, i have a set of silverstars 9007 never been used or opened if anyones interested. I do believe they'll fit the gen3s and 4's

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
BRUCE!!!!!

Good luck with your Honda. When you get it, send us some pics so we can take a look.

Too bad you couldn't get another Taurus but thats OK.

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
What are the details of the new Accord? Options? They are very nice. Don't feel ashamed. The new design is sweet.

BTW, the silver stars 9007 will fit gen 2, 3 and 4.

-Kyle

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:( Too bad for Bruce, but wasn't showing the love anymore. I hope the Honda works out for you.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
KKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! Hope you like the new car :)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Good luck with the Accord. Hope it's more reliable than my friend's money pit 1998 was. I see some good deals on them around here.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by stever@Jun 22 2004, 05:32 PM
How much you want for the silverstars?
if you want them, they're yours, no charge...:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Baby SHO@Jun 22 2004, 06:01 PM
ill pay for em! better yet..ill donate to the club!

Brad
sorry hun, i just got all of steve's info...they're his..and i wasn't intending on charging anyone for em...just whoever said something first, got em. Sorry brad! :(

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Sorry to see the car go...but it had a LONG life. Congrats on the Honda. I drive an 00 and I would like to see some pictures and hear about it when you get a chance. Good luck.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by afi292@Jun 22 2004, 07:04 PM
an accord? I thought you woulda went for an 04 sport :(
me, too :( What made you change your mind? :huh:

Either way, good luck with it. :) Bruce had a very long life and it seems like he served you well. :)

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Please say its at least the V6. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Sorry to hear that Bruce was giving you so much troubles that you have to sell him. Good luck with the new car and don't be a stranger. You can still hang out and be social :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by hightecredneck@Jun 22 2004, 11:01 PM
Good luck with the new car and don't be a stranger. You can still hang out and be social
Deffinitely, don't forget about us in favour of one of those ricer clubs ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Am I aloud to pretend this is a H***a symbol? :beat-chevy:

Sorry Kim :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts