Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am kind of new here, and also new in sho cars, and I hope you can save on this one. I have a 93 sho, 2 day ago I changed my clucth, but after was done I began to start some problems, the engine began to oscillate, and suddenly stopped, I tried to turn it on again but I did'n t get anything, after 3 trys everything shut down even the dashboard light ( it was not the battery) and I heard beeps under the dash, some kind of alarm or something.
If you happen to know anything that might help me please send me a email
Thank you

Angel Figueroa

J

·
0 Posts
Hello, and welcome. Please read through our different forums. We have a maintenance and repair forum for people having problems with their cars. Please be sure to read what each forum is for to help keep things organized. :)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
could you be more clear on your explaination so we can help fix it much easier. So does the engine crank or does the car just click? Do you have battery votage? what clucth did you install? was the flywheel resurfaced and the teeth inspected? Who installed the clutch? and what do you mean by the engine osolated and then died? was it bucking like it was going to stall and then did? Answer some of those q's and we can go form there.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by angel figueroa@Jun 7 2004, 07:51 PM
Hello
I am kind of new here, and also new in sho cars, and I hope you can save on this one. I have a 93 sho, 2 day ago I changed my clucth, but after was done I began to start some problems, the engine began to oscillate, and suddenly stopped, I tried to turn it on again but I did'n t get anything, after 3 trys everything shut down even the dashboard light ( it was not the battery) and I heard beeps under the dash, some kind of alarm or something.
If you happen to know anything that might help me please send me a email
Thank you

Angel Figueroa
The beeps are from the Airbag module. It's usually a low voltage warning.

Sounds to me like you have a charging and battery problem that needs to be addressed. It could also be a bad or disconnected ground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts