Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Dude, thats like a type R sticker, easily 50-60 more horses...

I'm horrible...

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
No guys, its a makeshift bra. lol

Adam

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Looks like they had a wreck and are trying to save some money on the bodywork.... :uhoh2:

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Jeremy, got anything to remove duct tape glue?? Woolite mix maybe...

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Probably trying to cover up rust. I've seen people do that on crappy old cars here in Philly. That's terrible though...no Sable or Taurus...or any American car deserves that...let the ricers do it to their cars!

JR

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Well, they probably figured, " Ah hell....it worked just fine last week, for them boys down at the NASCAR race..."

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by EDIII@Aug 18 2004, 06:22 PM
Jeremy, got anything to remove duct tape glue?? Woolite mix maybe...
Yes, but not woolite mix :lol2:

It's obviously holding together stuff from a wreck, look close ;)

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Lol, looks funny!

When I got rear ended, the rear bumper was cracked in half and the bumper cover was almost disintegrated. I fixed that up with a ton of duct tape. Drove around like that for a month and people still tailgated me.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
That would be the ******* way of fixin that. I see it a lot out where i live. Beat up old pickups, with the duct tape special bumpers being held on. I have never seen a G3 like that though.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Jeremy...when my sister's window motor went, my step-dad...in his infinite wisdom...used packing tape to hold on a sheet of plastic before they could get it fixed. My sister now has these big, ugly black lines on her white Cougar. What can she use to get rid of them???

JR

·
Registered
359 Posts
Guys, that isn't duct tape, its 200MPH tape. Clearly, its a race car that's been doing a little too much rubbin'. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 19 2004, 06:05 AM
Jeremy...when my sister's window motor went, my step-dad...in his infinite wisdom...used packing tape to hold on a sheet of plastic before they could get it fixed. My sister now has these big, ugly black lines on her white Cougar. What can she use to get rid of them???

JR
try goo-gone. you find it in your paint aisle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.