Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Some stupid guys from Russia made a very controversial update for Sable... Rice...

pics from here: Cars for Sale

·
Registered
146 Posts
Reminds me of the 1980's bad guy cars in the movies. Wow, that's really tacky.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Actually, the coupe conversion itself doesn't look all that bad.

The rest of the car is hideous though.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
I want..........................

Do you think they can ship it over?? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
acording to the add it has a 223 hp 24v v6... i think someone got their facts wrong...

i think it is funny cause that is the exact same color scheme that my gen 2 wagon had except i put some cheapy hubcaps on mine...

overall the work they did is not too bad and it looks decent other then needing decent rims a new paint job and take those stupid horns of the hood

edit ok so they shortened the hole car instead of adding onto the doors? thats dumb i wish there was a shot of it dead on from the side cause i bet that is short! not as short as my bronco 2 but it could be fun having a sable short like that very maneuverable!
oh and upon closer inspection they could have done a little better on blending in whats left of the rear door...

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
So this is what Borat Sagdiev has been doing with the money from his movie. VERY NICE! How Much?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (03SE @ Jul 3 2009, 07:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=736681
Just out of curiosity... What does the Russain writing at the top of the pix say?[/b]
Oh there's nothing really important. The web-site claims that the pictures are not validated if they match the actual car for sale.

This car reminds me the cars, which are shown in "DAVE's farm" vids on youtube. :D

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
One word...

FAILSKI!

That is all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts