Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
It's gonna be a 14 hour drive for me :blink:

Oh well, it'll be worth it.

Oooo, you know, if this event is around the middle of July, the next Taurus should be out by then :ph34r: I may have to rent a car for this trip...

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
NH might be too far, but who knows.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
wow i need to be there this year

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
None of this is even close to being certain...

That announcement was a bit premature as a final decision has not been made on linking the two events. There is a lot of planning time that needs to be spent before we will know this for sure. There is only a 50/50 chance of a combined event as of right now.

Sorry guys, but sit tight and don't get your hopes up for anything until we work out details.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Wonder if my I-pass is good all the way? [/b]

The I-Pass will work for everything but the OH Turnpike. I used mine last August when I went up to NESHO, and it now works on the IN toll road.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Wonder if my I-pass is good all the way? [/b]

The I-Pass will work for everything but the OH Turnpike. I used mine last August when I went up to NESHO, and it now works on the IN toll road.
[/b][/quote]

When you coming back out to NESHO :p

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Wonder if my I-pass is good all the way? [/b]

[/b][/quote]
EZ-Pass should work on the OH Turnpike by summer 2009...that's when it's supposed to be working there, anyway. :woot:

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
None here in MI either Dave!! :lol2:
Not yet..................................

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Yeah, 2008 was mad fun. the only complaint i had was lack of overall leadership/organization. for example, we said we would be leaving south haven at 9ish and in deerbourne by 12-1ish. but we didn't end up leaving south haven until 12ish, and getting to deerbourne till 5. the organization wasn't there because there was no one heading off the drive, people could just sleep as long as they want and leave whenever everyones ready.

but other then that, it was extremely fun. and if '09 is in NH, about the same drive for me to OH, just no Canada bridges!

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
and what about canada bridge lol

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I say hell yes to ROTB 09' bein in the northeast area.. count me in if it is!

btw, wheres the info on the SHO Convention should the two events not end up being linked?

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yeah, 2008 was mad fun. the only complaint i had was lack of overall leadership/organization. for example, we said we would be leaving south haven at 9ish and in deerbourne by 12-1ish. but we didn't end up leaving south haven until 12ish, and getting to deerbourne till 5. the organization wasn't there because there was no one heading off the drive, people could just sleep as long as they want and leave whenever everyones ready.

but other then that, it was extremely fun. and if '09 is in NH, about the same drive for me to OH, just no Canada bridges! [/b]

:unsure: We're just getting back into the hang of ROTB :p

.... I tried to have organization on the road! :)

I say hell yes to ROTB 09' bein in the northeast area.. count me in if it is!

btw, wheres the info on the SHO Convention should the two events not end up being linked? [/b]

On SHOForum there is a discussion about SHO Convention 2009. NESHO is hosting the gathering this year.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts