Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

ROTB 2008 was a pretty good success for us, seeing as the 2007 get-together was cancelled. I hope the 2009 ROTB will be a bigger winner! Now is the time to start saving for ROTB 2009... Think of hotel fees, gas, track fees, car show entries, etc...

As of right now, we are planning on piggybacking SHOConvetion '09 for the anniversary of the SHO. I will be working with Kirk, Don, and the other SHOConvention planners to make this happen. This year we will hopefully have t-shirts/hoodies/hats, prizes, and a better knowledge of happenings and surroundings!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the next ROTB!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Like I said Ash, if you need anything, let me know :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Sweet MA sounds good. Hopefully I'll be making this one
[/b]

I don't want to hear you're taking summer classes :p

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Well, I might take some summer classes next summer, but it will be first term which means I'll be done by the end of June, so I won't have classes to deal with.

Work wise, I'll tell my boss I'm taking off those dates; he doesn't like it, fire me. I could use another job.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Well, I might take some summer classes next summer, but it will be first term which means I'll be done by the end of June, so I won't have classes to deal with.

Work wise, I'll tell my boss I'm taking off those dates; he doesn't like it, fire me. I could use another job.
[/b]
:)

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Awesome! It will be my first SHO Convention, and if all goes well, I'll own a SHO by then. (I promised myself one as a graduation present.)

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
well thats far but i will save up. :)
[/b]

Yeah we should have a nice size group from Texas :D

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I know through NY is almost 20$.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Wonder if my I-pass is good all the way?
[/b]

Not sure on that one Paul. I know with new york/new jersey/massachusetts/NH you can use either EZ Pass or FastLane...but I'm not sure about I-pass :dunno:

if its going to be in the NE I may even make an appearance :)
[/b]

I'm having a meet in Massachusetts on the 23rd of August. You should come :)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts